Sunday, May 26, 2013

God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar announces retirement from IPL

Sachin Tendulkar on Sunday announced his retirement from the Indian Premier League (IPL) after Mumbai Indians' maiden title win.

Sachin IPL 2013 Final

'Never too late. It's a special moment. I can't wait to get hold of the trophy. Finally, we've been able to achieve our target. A big thank you to all the supporters. I think this is the right time to stop playing this tournament. I'm 40 and have to accept the reality. I have decided that this is my last season and it has ended perfectly. All the hard work has played off. Things don't come easily and the guys were prepared to do well.

Really a very sad news for the millions fans around this globe .....  But God Already Decided .... we cant do any more ... Miss u Sachin

No comments:

Post a Comment