Friday, June 26, 2009

Cricket God Sachin Tendulkar rates Chennai Test century as his best

London - Cricket God Sachin Tendukar Said : The Test century in MA Chidambaram Stadium Chepauk in chennai hit by the Cricket God Sachin Tendulkar against England rates as his best. This unbeaten century at Chennai by the God of cricket sachin after Mumbai terrorist attacks gave him more satisfaction in comparison to other tons in his carrier. But he says lot of thanks to the England cricket team who came back very graciously and played against us. Also he said that when I was a 14-year-old schoolboy, at the time Dilip Vengsarkar the Indian captain judged him ready to play first-class cricket. Also some couple of moments in my schooldays that changed my life that in the semi-final of an Under-17s match I scored 326 not out, which makes everyone in Mumbai took watch of me.In that Under-17s match Final. I scored 346 not out while both Dilip Vengsarkar and Sunil Gavaskar watching the match. After that Kapil Dev and all other guys bowl at me in the nets. After that only they gave a green signal to the selectors. After that there are three trophies in India, and in all three i scored a century on my debut matches, so my performances were very good and also the timing was very perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment